ChainedAlchemyMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

OOC Rules. Empty
PostSubject: OOC Rules.   OOC Rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:56 pm

For the OOC rules first.

1. Anyone 18yrs old + is able to join if they find the requirements and rules acceptable.

2. Whether you ask to join or be asked. Though it is not required right away, I would like all players to submit bios to myself. If you rather keep the history/detailed bio private and then openly post just the basics that is fine. The bios are asked to be sumbitted so no mix-ups or problems can occur.

3. No harrassment will be tolerated. If it gets to a point the player/s who are involved find it too much to handle themselves, the problem will be removed.

4. Cybering,I would prefer if you are going to "cyber" or have sexual scenes that are heavy which do partain to your rp. To respect this storyline please do it in private or two persons room. Thank you. I would rather not get a bad rap for being overly adult and not in the good way.

5. Other sexual content. As for the sexual content or adult flirting, ect. I honestly don't care unless its done within good taste. This storyline will consist of adults, but I warn you now. If I think you have gone too far by meaning I have heard complaints, I will only speak to you once before the boot is given.

6. Violence and fighting is tolerated and welcomed. As long as both parties are in aggreeance.

7. Killing is allowed. For the killing to be upheld both parties must acknowledge the kill and it must be from following the 3 post rule.

8. At this time all those who would wish to join more than one character into the storyline will be denied. Only one character per person for now. *This rule is subject to change.

9. Please no nude, or overly sexual content in your handle images. If in doubt what is acceptable please feel free to submit the picture to me and I will gladly take a peek.

10. Please keep OOC to OOC and IC to IC. Less drama, the better for everyone.

11. Lastly. All those who plan on joining this story and their main goal being to hook up your character. That will not be tolerated. So please do not waste my time or your own if you do not plan to have a sincere or real plot going. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://chainedalchemymoon.forumotion.net

OOC Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChainedAlchemyMoon :: Rules, Guides and Information. :: Rules and FAQs.-
Jump to: