ChainedAlchemyMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAQs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

FAQs Empty
PostSubject: FAQs   FAQs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Hello! and welcome to the FAQs page. I hope your curiousity gets satisfied with these answers but, if you can not find the answer to your question. Please feel free to ask me by either sending me a private message on the board, or by messenger or finding me in a room.

Q: Why if this is a werewolf storyline that the alpha can not be challenged?
A: Because this storyline is not set up like other wolf packs. This storyline follows leadership of a monarchy, that there are royal bloodlines. So to answer is short, the Tsukimoto clan is of royal blood and although yes royalty can be over thrown. The Tsukimoto were risen to the line of royal blood and treated such ways because of their people. They did not choose this themselves. It is the believe system that brought them uphigh, and by fate that they rule. For more detailed information please look in the information section for background on this matter.

Q: If the Tsukimoto's are royalty, what sort of royalty are they if the ruler is called by the wolven term Alpha?
A: By human standards, even though their community travels from place to place. The Alpha would be as high as an Emperor and the rest of his rest following the chain. Prince, Princess..ect.

Q: If the basis background of this story is of Japanese, does my character have to be of asian ethinicity?
A: No it does not. Everyone accepted to play in the storyline is allowed to have any sort of background.

Q: Who is in charge of and made the storyline?
A: The player of Hayate with the help of TaDao.

Q: If the board is down and I have no other way of reaching you whom can I speak with to let you know I need to speak to you?
A: The player of Aimi.

Q:
What time frame is this storyline set in?
A: Around the 1200s

Q: What is the setting?
A: Japan

Q: Where in Japan?
A: In the high mountains secluded off from other villages.
Back to top Go down
https://chainedalchemymoon.forumotion.net

FAQs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChainedAlchemyMoon :: Rules, Guides and Information. :: Rules and FAQs.-
Jump to: