ChainedAlchemyMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

testing Empty
PostSubject: testing   testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

Hidetoshi: The Mongolian waited feeling the warmth of her skin across the front of his shirt the curves of her ass pressed to hips. The weight of the Ragabash’s fetishes hung belt to one side just like his stance was crooked he carried more of his talen’s to the one side of his body. Leaning him over like the unseen scars caused by wounds of silver over the ages, while the golden gypsy was warring with her instincts and desires the Dark moon was readying himself just incase the slice to the gauntlet failed, the hair to the back of his neck was lifting as the Incarnae of War, Gem’s Totem stalked through the umbra closer. When he felt the rush of air round them from the tear Hidetoshi wasted no time, Gem’s hand pressed back towards him and in an instant his arms wrapped round her and lifted the dancer off her feet making to toss her over shoulder and dash through that opening, behind them a ROAR echoed across the realm of the spirit planes an energy surged at their back, it was likely Gem might actually get to see her Totem rushing them. Before it could attack the gray hazy realm faded bleeding into colors of the living twin earth. In the middle of the courtyard what looked to be ghosts shimmered into view, a few of the children exclaimed in shock stepping back one little pup yelped tail between its legs gone a running to hide thinking spirits were coming to the earth, there right in the middle of the Getsugakure village they just suddenly appeared out of what seemed thin air. The energy from the experience, this umbra travel fading behind them, bone blond hair of Ragabash’s blew like a long snake behind him as a low growl was given to the children, it was one reminding them who he was. The Mongolian scout returning home, could no longer see anything but shadows once more, some of the children watched in a state of fascination as the Elder’s eyes went from rain colored blues to milky scarred white. Turning in his step Sei sniffs the air and makes to lower the Golden Gypsy back to her feet again. The unseen Garou Guards along the walls kept eye on the pair until they noted who it was returning, then back to their duties they went not sounding the bells. Only if a stranger entered village would the warning bells be heard giving villagers and nobility alike fair caution.

GemAirLily: ~She blinked a moment as she was about to walk through when she felt her feet no longer touching the ground. A soft gasp of surprise left those lush lips as those golden eyes darted to the one who had lifted her over his shoulder. Then the roar had those orbs flick back towards the closing cut. Shock came more towards the forefront as she saw her totem while actually in the flesh for the first time. It was odd feeling to be sure, but not something she was allowed to think about for too long. Why? Because her powers had come back in a huge rush that had her blinking. She had been distracted and the wind about them had begun to pick up. It was a cold wind and one that almost immediately ceased as she pulled full reign of control over it. She heard him sniff the air before lowering her to the ground. She had missed the transition from those blues back to the whites. Though she didn't miss the fact that they had changed. The wild Golden Gypsy looked around at those who seemed afraid at first, till they began to note who it was that was returning. Though she felt bad for the pup who had yelped and ran off with his tail between his legs. The creature as wild as the wind turned back to face the handsome Ragabash. She had to hold back a smirk as there were far to many eyes on them. No, she wasn't shy, but there were kids present. Kids made all the difference as she had her own fair share of them~ "How did I do?" ~A smile came across her mouth as her weight shifted to her right leg. Right hand moving to rest on that hip as the other arm remained down at her side~

TsukimotoKanae: Long pale fingers splayed wide across the roughhewn planks of the small table set near the back of the Inn. Sitting with her back straight, eyes closed Kanae concentrated on breathing; Drawing cool refreshing air through her nose to fill the expanse of her lungs keeping the air trapped within until her ribs burned from the need to release it. Only then did she allow a slow steady stream to flow forth between lightly parted lips. The sound of feet shuffling across the clean wooden floors moving towards her brought her back from her hiding place, into the realm of reality. It would be the sound of a slender porcelain jar being placed on the table that brought her attentions to the man by her side. Eyelids would part slightly to see the barkeep gingerly remove the cup from her Saki bottle placing it near her hand before pouring the first cup for her. No words were exchanged though friendly smiles and slight nods of the head were given in recognition to one another. Taking another breath to calm her ebbing nerves her attentions turn to the bottle in front of her. One hand slips away from the table falling neatly into her lap until needed. The other slides lovingly round the cup lifting it from the surface to her lips. The cup would linger for a long moment as the warm Saki poured over parched lips filling her mouth with the soothing liquid. Slowly in small sips the Wine is consumed and the memory of her tumultuous afternoon began to fade from her mind.

Hidetoshi: To his wrist that modified watch began a ticking again as Gem’s magic was restored to her, Seiichi felt the connection and link to the Twin Gypsies once more. He’d be able to find them long as he kept this watch to his person. Shaking the aftereffects from the travel off, his steps wavered a bit. Beads of water rolled down his brow, left his shirt with patches of moisture as if the experience had caused him to fall into a sweat, however Star and Gem knew by now this was caused from the travel from one world, that of the spiritual world, through the gauntlet to that of the twin of the living. Equilibrium returned stabilizing balance the lopsided shoulders stretched feeling the energy of the Incarnae bleeding away at their back. Ears slightly pointed in almost a mockery of humans own twitched catching the yip of a young wolf as it scampered off. A bit of a twisted smirk came amused by that. Wind roared in his ears, knowing this was Gem’s fault she was regaining her abilities, Seiichi kept her close until he was sure on her own and righted like self was Gem. Nodding in answer, “Did good yes” Hand moved to adjust gear and self tight was jaw as the sounds and scents of those in the village slowly came to awareness. At the moment the children surrounding them was a distraction, dirt and cookies, milk and juices, fishy scents. Wrinkling nose the Elder scoffs giving a growl his presence rolling from core to dominate, the waves washing over the children sending his heat and aura over them cause the children to lower in respect. The older ones bowing side step taking leave. Younger ones still in tender ages stare in fascination shift to wolves whimpering roll to exposing soft under bellies. The Scout speaks to them, “go back to your play now” it was not just a dismissal it was a command. Ragabash was not the best round young ones, he lacked the patience of the Philodox, and his duties made it nearly impossible to connect with such tender minds. There were moments Ragabash would play, but harsh lessons ended up being learned in those interactions, the children left with bruises or lessons in behavior that would teach them to be more guarded. Both a trickster and a questioner of the old traditions Hidetoshi was one of the pack members mothers and fathers were uncertain if they wanted his influences upon their offspring, “I think you have a handle on travel, just will take practice, do you think can teach Star how to?” Dark moon asks listening to the village life round them. Brows furrowed a moment a scent came, it invoked mind to wander a moment blank came the expression suddenly to features like Hidetoshi had lost his train of thought, feeling Gem near he was lost for a moment as mind tried to comprehend what was triggering brain to stir, “Someone is home” under breath came the words a puzzling look knitted bone blond brows. A scent so faint in the village had been picked up but it was too diluted in the courtyard among so many others for the old Mongolian to place.

Last edited by Hayate on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chainedalchemymoon.forumotion.net
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

GemAirLily: ~She also caught the scent that little children seemed to keep about them. Where he got stern, she could feel herself smiling. She had taken care of her fair share of children.... and had to let them all go too. Way too soon in her opinion, but some things couldn't be helped. It was why she had abstained from having anymore. She had plenty, the ones who were alive now would ensure the Gypsy wolves would remain existent as a race. Not much more she could ask for then that. Flicking her orbs to Seiichi as each of the others greeted him as a superior, she wasn't sure what that meant exactly. What they were doing anyhow. Gem had never been a member of a pack and doubted she ever would be~ "Good. I'll keep practicing. I plan on getting better after all." ~A smirk crossed over lush lips for a moment before she let her gaze move towards the inn for a moment. His words brought her back though and looking to him, her head gave a soft nod. However, knowing he couldn't see it, she continued on and explained that she could~ "Yeah, I can. Knowing how it feels now myself, it's much easier to explain it to another Gypsy for them to understand. So, I will have no problem teaching my big sister." ~She grinned, then let a deep breath move into her lungs and then out~ "Maybe I'll show you how we did it sometime." ~She could, it wouldn't be too hard as long as he was willing to learn. Though a pause as confusion flashed across golden features. He looked a little lost. Her head tilted slightly, someone was home? Who?~ "Everything alright?" ~She didn't know who he was referring to, but to make him seem like that.... this could be interesting. Her weight shifted off her right hip and squarely onto both feet. Her right hand fell from her hip to hand down at her side~

TsukimotoKanae: Kanae sat with her back to the long wall running the length of the Inn. Shifting about on the bench shoulders rolled forward into the warmth of the hoodie trying to ward off the chill from the wind blowing through the open window behind her. Invisible currents blew round her head bringing dark red locks to life, making them dance about her crown with reckless abandon. Round and round her head the wind blew drawing life to the dark locks then moving on to flit about the room before making a hasty retreat through the open window across from her. Oblivious to the play being performed round her head Kanae lifted a second glass of Sake to her lips, this time taking half the contents down in a single gulp. Warmth spread though her mouth traveling slowly down the slender length of her neck to fill the empty cavern of her stomach. Already her worries were melting away. Thoughts of Golden-green skin crashing round and round across the courtyard till momentum finally gave out and she was left breathless and bruised on the cold stonework faded from her memory. The last of her liquid refreshment emptied from the cup in hand sliding down to mingle with the brew settling in her belly. The cup is returned to the table left forgotten for the moment, free hand joins its twin in her lap while Kanae slowly fade back into the recesses of her mind. She felt so….odd. Out of place… Like a stranger in a new town. Had she been gone so long that she did not remember how it felt to be home? Perhaps when she returned to her home, When she gazed upon familiar faces of loved ones things would begin to feel right again

Hidetoshi: Through the haze of calculations the Darkmoon was unable to separate the scent from those of the children, to faint fleeting had it been to place a face to. Shaking from the inward moment taken Hidetoshi turn’s attention to the Golden Gypsy listening as Gem spoke, “I hope you can and will get comfortable with it, will make returning here easier for you and your sister, the barrier that surrounds is not very reliable since it tends to come and go as it wishes” Seiichi listens as clawed feet scamper off across the courtyard the children and wolf pups running off to do as told play, no longer nosey after the Ragabash had set them straight. He sighs rolling muscles in shoulder and takes back of a hand to rub the beads of moisture from brow, “Need a towel to clean up, come lets head to the Inn see what cooks got brewing” Said to Gem as he moves to cross the courtyard, Hide never took the covered paths that lead round the village like roads, instead round the back of the moot house or meeting lodge would stride go. To the back wall portals opened up into the Inn’s garden the pair would have to cross the lawn to reach the Inn’s porch, as they walked he spoke, “things are alright, just thought I smelt someone, probably just Tadao, or Hayate, maybe your sister” Darkmoon states unsure, but the wind continued to tease his nose, and as they came closer to Kanae’s location, that wind which whisked through the window brought with it Gem’s and Hidetoshi’s scent, make up, spices and that of Seiichi the camouflage of running water. “I’m hoping we can see if the pale son’s been by, I know Hayate has been worried about the kid, not sure what he’s been up to lately and us having seen Lotus at the Coven makes me wonder where he is?” Ragabash adjusts his belt as he hops up to the porch waiting for Gem to follow he then takes palm to the door of the inn and slides the panel open the wind rushing inside before gifting the pair with the scents of food and sake the female who was drinking away a memory and experience.

GemAirLily: ~A soft nod was given~ "I can do it. I'm not worried about it. I can explain it better, using terms Star would know better so she could grasp an understanding instead of feeling around and hoping to get it right like I did. Though I have no complaints, was fun." ~She moved her golden gaze about as the children had all gone their own ways. It did make her think of her own kids and sadness pulled at her heart. None the less, nothing of that showed in her demeanor. Though, just because she had to give them up, doesn't mean that, if they called, she wouldn't come. She'd rush there just as fast as she would for her sister~ "Okay, sounds good. I am hungry and you could use some cleaning up." ~Considering she didn't get much except a piece of toast for breakfast. Though there was a smirk over lush lips that suggested she was teasing. Something that could be heard from her voice, which always sounded like silk as it rolled off her tongue. Turning her gaze ahead as they would walk up to the inn. Coming up on the porch after Seiichi, she was a graceful thing. Landing with ease on the porch before walking over to the door. Watching as he slid it open, then looking inside to see the cook, smell the food that just about made her mouth water, and the woman who was definitely having herself some saki. Her small hand, with well manicured nails that were french tipped, was placed on his arm. Even as he had said he was alright, and she had seemed to silently accept that answer.... something didn't feel quite right about him~

TsukimotoKanae: Silence was her companion for the long moments between softly pounding heartbeats. Dark blue orbs flit about the interior of the room looking at everything yet seeing nothing. The chaos in her mind had finally settled, drowned out by the Sake taken not moments ago. From the peaceful quiet memories began to float to the surface of her mind. The smell of Sakura trees in blossom. She remembered how many steps it took to get from her door to Hayates. She could not count the amount of times she had slipped from her room in search of her brother after a bad dream. How she missed him… Memory by memory she flitted through her old life, trying to recapture the sense of belonging that seemed lost to her. Leaning into the table elbows pressed into the wood of the table. Resting her chin in her open palms she gazed out the window across from her, eyeing the covered paths running the length of the village. Scents wafting through the open frame tickled at her nose adding to the impressions being left on her mind. The smell of make up and spices lingered in the air dancing about while the softest scent of water made her think of places she would play in as a young girl. Voices broke through the silent revelry in her mind announcing the arrival of others to the Inn. Kanae had time to sit upright hands dropping back into her lap again as the door slid to the side allowing a Tall pale haired male and his Golden haired companion entrance. Kanae stared at the pair long enough to catch a glimpse of them before turning her attentions back to her bottle, hoping that she had not been seen looking at the pair.

Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

Hidetoshi: Listening as they crossed the grounds Ragabash agrees, “This is why its best you’re shown and can then help Star, makes things easier for us all” Brows lowered as he was sure she made the distance to the porch, dancers grace he remembered that time in the dimly lit club, the shadows playing in his eyes, and that other dancers burnt ironed hair. Wrinkling nose shaking the scene from head he inhales the aroma’s of the inn. Hungry as well Seiichi didn’t mince his words, “What, you don’t like my cooking?” Pretending to be offended he scoffed and then lowered chin to where her arm rested to his, “I’m ok, just disorientated” it was true in a sense, physically and mentally he was in perfect health just uncertain, something in side told Ragabash it wasn’t Tadao or Hayate in the Inn, call it a gut feeling. With Gem at side he steps within the building a tall Mongolian male, dressed in modern clothing. White wet t-shirt clung to pectoral muscles under a tailored black open jacket. To lean hips belts heavy with Talens, and Fetishes. Dark washed jeans were covered mostly under a pair of thick leather work chaps almost a similar manner butcher might wear had they some fashion sense. No shoes the feet of the male marked him as Garou wolven were toes with long nails. Things about him, was the lopsided gait, shoulders which could not pride fully be straight, and the length of his hair, bone blond snaked past his ass to tickle the back of thighs. Once it had been a bright as the suns rays, not as golden as Gem’s his company who came into the inn too. However, it had been that long in childhood too. Much had aged the Garou since his youthful years the rain hued eyes were scarred over from horrible times. Blind when in normal light he didn’t see who was in the Inn. Scent however gave him insight. Milky unseeing eyes turned Hidetoshi looked to the table where Kanae sat, nostrils flaring so many scents of food and drinks threatened to take away that key to the identity of the red haired woman, “Gem see if Cook has some steamed and grilled eel prepared, maybe get us something to drink too” Distracted his fingers lifted to stroke along Gem’s knuckle as if to suggest he’d be okay, but to that table he was turned and spoke to the woman there, “Do we intrude upon your drink?” Hidetoshi asks as flash backs begin to come, times in the shadows of an old castle, surrounded by long grass. A place where many races visited but the rulers were never seen mere legends. That land had been fought over by the Onogoro and the other wolf pack for some years, it had been a constant push and shove match to keep the other pack from that ruin. Moments watching the sunrise and set, blood red hair, eyes of the clear sky, standing stock still the Mongolian was caught in memories reflections drawn into silence, chin lowers as he looks to the floor and suddenly bows as one would addressing royalty, something Hidetoshi rarely does even when in company of Hayate.

GemAirLily: Well, I'll do my best then. ~Nodding softly, though her gaze moved towards the red headed woman. She had felt eyes on her and she had to see if she was right. She caught the tail end of it, only to hear him speak again. A soft laughter left her, that was part of his answer there. She could hear the mock offence and she found it amusing~ "Of course not, why would I think such a thing." ~Of course, now she was teasing him. However, he really didn't seem to be all there. Something was up and she wasn't sure just what yet and that was beginning to worry her. Feeling his hand brush her knuckles as he spoke, she nodded~ "Sure, I can do that." ~Letting that hand slip slowly from his arm, she moved towards the cook. Going to talk to him, but a pause for a moment as she watched Seiichi's reaction. To the woman. Who was she? She bore a feminine resemblance to Hayate. Maybe a relative? Star did mention something about a sister a few times. Maybe that was her? Pushing aside her own feelings on the matter, she turned to the cook and gave him a big smile. Got to talking to him, of course asking for the steamed and grilled eel as well as something to drink. However, she took her time in doing so. He had a reason to send her off for the food. Of that she was now certain~

TsukimotoKanae: Hopes of remaining invisible to the pair were dashed to the wind when a voice, Masculine and commanding spoke in her direction. It took a long moment for Kanae to register the words and another moment for her to realize the words had been spoken to her. “Hai?” She replied eyes continuing to look down at the bottle. “Umm... I mean no. No, you are not distur….” Chancing a peek out of the corner of her eye she saw the tall male as he bowed his chin to chest, body bending forward in a graceful of acknowledgement… He knew who she was but she had no idea who he was… A delicate breeze blew from the window carrying on its wings the scents of the inn, the smell of the Woman’s shampoo mingled with her makeup. On the tail end of the breeze muted tones of water awash with the spicy scent of the male. Something about him made her think of a friend who all but held her heart in his hands…someone her brother had sent away many lonely years ago. Lifting her head dark blue orbs cast themselves upon his form noting the long pale blonde hair, modern clothing hugging his body like a second skin. Biting down on her lip she glanced about the room hoping no one else was following the pale ones lead. “Please stop… I’m not… No one…. Knows I’m here. You are welcome to join me if you like…” A soft whisper served as her plea to him.

Hidetoshi:The laughter of Gem rung in the Ragabash’s ear, normally they were longer but he had been gone from the Onogoro lands aiding Gem with setting up her pad in the modern world, the realms beyond the barrier where the Dark twins of the Revere legacy had not reached …yet. During that time he had not wasted his own time. Fashioning the golden gypsy a fetish to aide her in traveling back and forth, Gem’s teasing of him was a pleasant thing always were they pushing and stabbing at each other on a joking and sexual level. He’d sent Gem to fetch food not knowing what she might have been in the mood for, and to address the Theurge in the Inn. He knew her well, even through the fog of times that had hidden much of the memories of youth under layers of sins and dark deeds done in the honor of Onogoro and to further his own re own, though he kept aware of Gem it was this woman who caught his attention, the bow coming to end as he stood up. Milky unseeing eyes that vaguely under scar tissue hinted to the rainy blue that once held color there stared to the shy Kanae, “Others may not know you’re here, but neither do they know of my return either, Aimi” Hidetoshi spoke the name he knew her by in childhood, not knowing she had changed it. The sightless features turned to the direction Gem was in before back to Kanae, “I have your future sister in law with me, Gem is her name” Introducing the woman of golden hair who had come in company with him, “Do not speak as if your no one, this is your home rank have you don’t forget it” a low growl came as fingers moved to his shirt, he peeled it from his chest scoffing at the cool air that caused his finger to rub at the shirt to warm skin under it, the hot blooded Mongolian’s heat lifting up a few degrees to counter the chill in the breeze.

GemAirLily: ~Gem's scent was always spiced, with this tinge that hinted at something wild.... untamed like the wind itself. She continued to talk to the cook, but flicked those orbs over to where they were sitting. Or where he was standing and she was sitting rather. Something about it seemed very cozy, perhaps now would be the time to leave. She didn't remember seeing the woman in the village before. Maybe she is returning? She had no idea. Maybe there was some catching up to do. Turning back to the cook, she waved off anything for herself to eat. Just making sure Seiichi got what he asked for. Once more, a pause in her movements as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Flicking golden orbs in that direction, Seiichi was standing there and in essence, gesturing to her. She smiled, waved to them both, then looked back to the cook when they had gone back to their conversation. She paid the man, said it was on her and that she should go. The cook looked at the money, didn't think too much of her leaving. The cool breeze came in, she could feel it dance along her golden skin. The cold never bothered her. The wind she conjured up was almost always cold. Saying good bye, she silently walked out of the inn. Shutting the door just as the cook was bringing the food over. Relaying the message she had left. Saying she'd see him later on and sorry she couldn't come over and say hi. That she promised to meet her sister in a few minutes to make some more preparations for the wedding and she couldn't be late. So, that was where she was off to. To go and see her sister about the finishing touches~

TsukimotoKanae: Milky white eyes stared unblinking at Kanae from across the room. Pale hair framed the strong lines of his face settling round his leather clad shoulders. Was it really him? Pondering as she turned in her seat one leg moved round the long bench to straddle the opposite side. Planting her hands into the table she moved to rise from her seat hoping to leave the Inn quickly before any further incidents brought a halt to her home coming. He spoke of his own return and the lack of others awareness. It would be his finally phrase that rooted her derriere to the seat rendering her speechless. No one had called her Aimi since Tadao had sent her off to school. Everyone knew of the name change It had been a huge ordeal for her, marking the beginning of a new chapter in her life as she set off to learn the art of healing. Everyone except… “Seiichi?” Perhaps he did not hear her or see the stunned expression on her face. For he moved his attentions to that of the Golden haired woman who entered the Inn with him. “Sister in law? Gem? What about Star?” Confusion began to play terrible tricks on her mind sending her reeling back into her seat as she tried to process it all. His admonishment of her place in the pack fell on deaf ears as she once again turned inward to digest this unexpected bit of information.

Hidetoshi:Crossing the floor to where she sat the old Mongolian listened to her movements, vaguely barely visible was the shape before the window, the cool breeze continued to give Seiichi her scent. While in his head the image of her as a child young in teens was given. She had been about to stand up as if to leave but changed her mind he could hear the soft rustling of her clothes as she retook bench. His name was spoken and he dips chin, the bone blond Manchu that hung from it brushed the collar of his wet t-shirt, “Hai, Hidetoshi Seiichi correct Aimi” Lost was her stunned expression but the tone of her voice said to him of the shock she was having. Years had it been, hands moved nervously to cross over his abs, hearing Gem leaving the cook came with food and drink placing it to her table before glancing at the pair and moving off to finish the meals for others who were too dining here, “can I sit dine with you Aimi, perhaps fill me in, I know…I know its been a very long time” course exile had been the cause, he didn’t know she had been sent off to school else where. Wasn’t exactly sure how she had taken to his exile either or on the return of his presence here among the Onogoro as well. It was strange, like speaking to a stranger who knew something about you that no longer fit. Awkward was the moment, but Hidetoshi pushed through it, knowing if he was to remain a member of the Onogoro and do his father proud and serve the Tsukimoto’s he must endure these moments. Get past just that the past experiences and forge new beginnings with no expectations.

Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 am

Words had the oddest effects on people. Such simple things could render a person speechless, leaving them staring up into a face they had not seen in years. Images of a carefree youth spent chasing butterflies and young dreams played out before Kanae’s eyes. She could smell the sweet grass that grew around the ruins, feel the way it tickled her bare feet while she and Seichii explored the ruins trying to picture what the remains once looked like. They shared everything with one another. Not a secret was kept not a lie told between them. Complete trust had formed their strong bond of friendship. So trusting was she of him she even asked if he would give her very first Non familial kiss. How silly she must have looked to him, hands held behind her back, head canted forward towards his. Eyes closed tightly with her lips puckered out like a fish. How silly indeed. Teeth bite down lightly into her lip trying to stop a smile from forming…growing ever wider upon her face.

Internal thoughts were interrupted by the Inn keeper, Kanes eyes came to focus flicking dark blue orbs to watch him as he placed a tray of freshly prepared…something on the table. The innkeeper made mention Seichii’s companion leaving to find her sister something about preparations for the wedding. Blue orbs flickered lightly trying to decipher the meaning to his words but her thoughts would soon be broken by a simple request. Feeling the awkwardness growing between them she fidgeted in her seat trying to decide if she should stay or go. Looking to the food then back to Seichii she gives a curt not, dark hair bobbing lightly about her crown with carefree abandon. “Hai, Please join me. We have… much catching up to do.”

She would wait for him to join her at the table before swinging her leg back round the bench, turning her body to face him. Hands would once more find their way to her lap, fingers twining together as they often did when she was unsure of what to do next. Sitting like so she had no choice but to look at Seichii, truly look at him… His hair which was always long seemed to be longer than she ever remembered it to be. Wisps of bone blond hair fell round his face obscuring his facial features for a moment. In silence she sat watching him, wondering where to start, what he wanted to know. She was equally as curious to know how his life had turned out. When the lull in their modest conversation became overbearing she drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly in preparation for the words that would pass. “I have not heard that name in a very long time.” She responded to him, the sound of her “name” on his lips was a bitter reminder of things that happened yet sounded as sweet as honey to her ears.

“I cried myself to sleep every night when you were sent away. I pleaded with him, begged him to let you come back. My pleas fell on deaf ears.” She had been looking down at her hands, watching her thumbs dance around one another, trying to calm her nerves as she explained the dark days that followed his exile from the pack. “ Tadao and Hayate both agreed it was time for me to begin a new chapter in my life. With this idea in mind they both thought to give me a new name, a fresh start in my new life. Tsukimoto Aimi ceased to exist the day you were sent away. It was Tsukimot Kanae that set out into the unknown in search of those who could teach her the art of healing.” Pausing just after her soft admission she reached for her sake cup hoping to appease the tightness that developed in her throat. Eyelids fluttered quickly dashing away moisture from her eyes before he could see the effect such memories had on her.
Back to top Go down
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am

Milky scarred over eyes blinked, he knew Gem had family matters to attend to, Ragabash was aware Star between preparing for the wedding was off training with Ulfric, the Alpha Hayate more too. There was a lot of unseen activity going on, just the villagers kept different schedules. He brushes the table top with palm locating the tray and through repetitive muscle memory made to dish out the food for Kanae and himself. It was just steamed and grilled eel rice. There was sauces too but little by little he worked while slightly pointed ears in a mockery of humans turned to Kanae listening to her breathing, in the darkness of his gaze her life was painted in colors of fragrances and pheromones for him.

Like an animal dark moon used empathy to get a feeling for what might be felt from others, considering he could not see their expressions. There was a tension in the air, Hidetoshi was aware he was causing most of it. Mainly it was for the past, not knowing how she would feel being presented with what he had become. The youth and innocence was gone, little remained of who he used to be in those carefree times. In the light of the window and lanterns only her silhouette was given to his vague sights.

Kanae takes a deep breath after watching him, leaning forward as she speak Sei serves her food, his milky eyes directed to her outline. There was kanji letters to his ears marking him as a wolf, and the t-shirt that clung to his chest was semi see through patches of the ink work that gave designs of the history he had lived vaguely could be made out. Rougher did the Ragabash appear than in times of youth, that boy she used to know had turned into a man. There was of course a darkness to his aura which marked him as a murderer. But he would not have been given permission to return to the Onogoro if her brother had thought him a danger to the pack, would he?

His lips were firmly pressed together as he listened and leaned back into his seat to pour Kanae a drink, a slow nod did he give to her statement, agreeing with her for ages had it been. Pausing as she spoke of tears, he leans forward and palm opens up fingers curling motioning for her hand to take his, "Tadao did what he deemed was needed to protect you, it was for the Onogoro I was sent away" He states moving the drink poured for her closer, it was just tea. The warmth was soothing Sei thought it would be better than drinking saki. He was still nervous inside, unsure how Gem would take knowing who this was. Or how Kanae would take knowing, well what himself and Gem normally were up to.

Taking a deep breath he turns the cup to Kanae to take, "I understand the distress you must have felt, I can taste your tears as they fall in the hearts remembrance Aimi, Aimi is still there, Kanae is the woman she has grown up to be." He tried to offer comfort, blowing on a long section of hair that sheltered a scarred eye. Sitting up a bit as he leaned abs to that table between them Sei spoke, "When I was sent away, I knew nothing of what would happen to you. Your eldest brother Tadao chased me from the lands" He turns a look to where the steamed and grilled eel was, "I was later taken in by a pack of Wendigo's and trained in the martial arts with them, over the years I did many things not all good." He spoke lowering his voice and inhaled the scent of her tears. Chewing on his cheek a few moments collecting himself he exhaled, "It was your eldest brothers spirit that lead me back home, Tadao" he paused lifting chin the shadows cast across the Mongolian's brow as he speaks, "Tadao's spirit accosted me in the deep umbra, I was preparing to give myself to the ancestors when Tadao came, I was given the impression the old wolf was telling me to return, and with it a message to Hayate I came to deliver"

His brows furrowed as he inhaled, "He has told you, told that your eldest brother, Tadao has passed on to the realm of the ancestors?" He gave her a look of wonder, "This is why I am back, the Onogoro are rebuilding, Hayate believes the worst of the dangers have passed" Shifting in seat he moves the hand that had offered her the cup of tea to take the Saki from her, "drink this tea instead, it will sooth nerves where as the Saki will dull your wits instead" A bit of a smile touched corner of his features, "Over all these years, I wondered if I would ever see you again, you were always there, in times when life flashed before my eyes it seemed in those moments my last memories were of those ruins and of blood red hair and eyes clear blue like the sky"

Sighing the clouded eyes closed. "Now you are here, a healer and still soft is your aura, a woman of prestige have you become Kanae, I will always remember you as Aimi" smiling a bit more, Seiichi exhaled the tension in his gut was still there, but he rolled it over and over again attempting to loosen its hold. "Come try to relax, past is behind, lets take this moment to embrace joys that we both have survived and are back home" a wistful look danced across the old Mongolian's face, cocking his head he stared at the outlines of Kanae, wind bringing her scent to intoxicate the senses into feeling in the past had he returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing   testing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChainedAlchemyMoon :: In Character Section :: The Village-
Jump to: